In April and May this year, Rancho Las Cascadas hosted a writing contest to collect our guests’ personal stories about their experiences at the Rancho. We are pleased to have received nine entries, all of which were special in their own way. A panel of judges reviewed each, looking for events or interactions that were unique and meaningful. Final scores were based on originality, relevance to Rancho Las Cascadas, and quality of writing.
The top three finishers were:
- First Place: Paula Ross from Georgetown, Cayman Islands
- Wins five free nights for one person at Rancho Las Cascadas – valued at USD $1750
- Second Place: Ingrid Nova from Lansing, Michigan USA
- Wins three free nights for one person at Rancho Las Cascadas – valued at USD $1050
- Third Place: Lydia Starke from Sag Harbor, NY USA
- Wins 25% off an entire stay at Rancho Las Cascadas
We’ll highlight all of the entries via social media over the next few months. Thank you to everyone who participated and shared their special moments with us. We take those connections seriously and we’ll do everything we can to continue helping our guests create memories of a lifetime.