‘Find your Spark’ – The Creative Self Retreat
Hosted by DR. LUCY CHRISTOPHER & FRANCESCA ORLANDI – Lucy the Award Winning Writer and Teacher & Francesca a Psychoterapist, Yoga and Meditation Instructor.
You love to be creative? You want to write THAT story or to bring into life THAT artistic work that is tangled up inside of you?
But, you’re stuck, right? Maybe you’re suffering from creative block, or you’re being so critical of yourself that you’re full of self-doubt? Perhaps you find yourself writing or telling the same story over and over again without knowing how to move forward or, even, where that urge to repeat that story comes from? Perhaps you just want to lead a more creative life and you’ve no clue how to get there?
Are you stuck in the soggy middle of your creativity? Want to lead a fuller, more flowing creative existence?
Maybe … if you were in sunny Mexico and had time to focus on YOU and your own creative practise … maybe if you had inspiration and support to find or rediscover your voice … maybe if you had two fabulous creativity mentors who would help you find your story both on the page and inside of yourself …. Maybe you might just do it, right?
What if you could do all this AS WELL as be nurtured on a luxurious, full of colours riding resort? Where you could enhance your creative discovery with daily meditation, yoga, horse riding, swimming in waterfalls, and with fresh, healthy delicious food? Oh … and did we also mention, as many margaritas as your creativity can stand?
Could it get any better?
This November at luxury Rancho Las Cascadas Resort, join inspiring and nurturing creatives, Lucy Christopher and Francesa Orlandi, in beautiful surrounds to re-connect with your creativity and to discover more about your own creative journey.
The ‘Creative-Self’ retreat is going to be highly experiential. Through exercises, workshops, discussion, journaling, meditation and one-on-one personalised tutorials in both your creative process and personal development, you will be encouraged to explore your creativity, gradually becoming more aware of how you could communicate with it more effectively. Working in a small, supportive group, this will be a unique, inspiring and hugely enjoyable course, absolutely tailored to the group’s needs. Depending on the ability, and desires, of the group, there may even be some awareness work done with the horses!
Come prepared to experiment, begin new work, learn about yourself, and open your mind to the fun of creative writing and to developing self-awareness!
This course is perfect for you:
- If you want to be inspired to write, or be more creative, with more delight and with less pain!
- You want to learn a healthier way of living a creative life and to discover your own most nurturing creative process
- You are stuck and need help being unstuck!
- You want to have an insight on childhood patterns that keep you anchored to your past
- You want to turn your life from black&white to colour
- You want to connect to other creatives and feel less alone
- You need to gain perspective on your creative life and its’ creative projects
- You want to write and need some space, time, and nurturing to do it in!
- You want to laugh, and have interesting discussion, with inspiring like-minded individuals
- You want to spend your mornings being creative and your afternoons getting deeper in your creative process with tailored 1:1 tutorials or… riding horses!
Unlike most Creative Retreats, Rancho Las Cascadas Resort offers a luxury experience. Amazingly, this retreat includes absolutely everything (even excursions!). You just need to focus on YOU and YOUR creativity and what you need for that, we’ll take care of the rest! No chores or washing up at all … you won’t even have to share a room!
All inclusive: 5 full days / 6 nights of writing and self-development workshops and individual writing and self-development tutorials, evening ‘Aperitivo discussion’ and cocktails by the waterfall, excursion to Temazcal Mexican healing ceremonial sauna, horse riding, yoga, meditation, all meals and drinks and alcohol, luxury private ensuite accommodation, airport transfers
Massages are also available, at an extra charge.
A typical Day could consist of:
- 7am – 8am – early meditation / gentle stretches/ journaling
- 8am – 9am – Breakfast on the Terrace
- 9.30am – 11.00am – Workshop One (Creative Writing Focus)
- 11.00am – 11.30am – Coffee and cake break
- 11.30am – 1.00pm – Workshop Two (Self-Awareness Focus)
- 1.00pm – 2.00pm – Healthy Mexican Lunch
- 2.30 – 6.30pm – Time for Individual Tutorials on Writing (with Lucy) or Self-development (with Francesca). Free time for writing, riding, walking, sleeping, visiting local villages etc
- 6.30pm- 7.30pm: ‘Aperitivo Discussion’ and sharing from the day
- 7.30pm: Delicious 3-course Mexican Dinner
We may tailor the themes of the days and give them an individual focus, relating to our thoughts on what makes up ‘Creative Self-Awareness’. For example:
Each of the day’s writing and self-awareness focus may revolve around these themes, with exercises circling back to them.
Cost for this unique retreat will be – $2175 USD, for the 5 days/6 nights, all inclusive