Living In Connection
With Jody Cross of On The Backs of Giants
September 22 – 28, 2018
For: Individuals, Couples, Friends, Siblings, Parent and Adult Child.
Limited space available
The design of this program is the culmination of 10 years of experience facilitating retreats and workshops. It is informed by neuro-science, attachment-focused equine therapy, Mindfulness*, EMDR, and group psychology.
“If you’re interested in a transformational experience that’s grounded in the best practices in mental health and wellness, with some mysticism sprinkled in, I invite you to join us.”
What You Can Expect:
- Spend 7 days & 6 nights at a beautifully appointed guest ranch & spa at the renowned Rancho Las Cascadas
- Dine on deliciously prepared regional Mexican specialties
- Enjoy invigorating and restorative yoga each morning and evening
- Ride healthy and trustworthy horses through open vistas and stunning landscapes
- Explore either a guided tour of the history, architecture and markets of the magical UNESCO town of San Miguel D’Allende OR a guided excursion to one of the most architecturally and spiritually significant Meso-American pyramids of Teotihuacan
- Practice meditation alongside waterfalls and under starry skies
- Indulge in the heated, infinity pool, jacuzzi, and all spa facilities
- Experience a Mexican Shamanic Journey and Temazcal (sweat lodge) experience (no hallucinogens)
- Elevate your relationships through guided, personal-growth experiences with the horses!
Connect with Yourself
Open a clear channel into your inner world and develop a deep connection with yourself, learning intuitively how to best care for yourself in all of your relationships.
Heal Your Heart
Cleanse accumulated emotional toxicity due to unresolved grief and loss, betrayals and resentments, or anything that might be causing you distress, and experience greater freedom and peace.
Live in Love
Transform your life by learning and practicing how to harness the power of love authentically, and access your ability to perform magic and miracles in your own life, and with others.