Tell us your personal story and you could win big!
Every day at the Rancho, our guests are exposed to new and exciting things which they never forget. Even those who have visited many times continue to be captivated by the magic of the Mexican highlands. Some will always remember their first canter in the open countryside; others, the time they mingled with the locals at the local market and successfully practiced their Spanish; and others, the personal attention they received from a staff member who helped them feel special, comfortable, or well cared for.
We’re proud of the fact that we make it possible for our guests to create lifetime memories at Rancho Las Cascadas. But, many times, we’re not even aware these special moments take place. That’s why we’d like you to share your personal stories with us. If you do, you could win big. It’s simple…
- Write a short story (no more than 750 words) that describes why Rancho Las Cascadas is so special to you. Be specific. While we know there are a lot of great things you could say about the Rancho, focus on an event or interaction that was unique and meaningful to you. Explain why you’ll always remember that moment and the impact it had. Include descriptions and details so anyone who reads it can imagine themselves in your place.
- Type your story into a Microsoft Word document and insert photos if you’ve got them.
- Email the Word document, along with your name, email address and phone number to Jenny at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 15, 2015.
Each story will be judged on originality, relevance to Rancho Las Cascadas, and quality of writing. The top three entrants will receive one of these great prizes:
First Place: 5 free nights forone person at Rancho Las Cascadas – valued at USD $1750
Second Place: 3 free nights for one person at Rancho Las Cascadas – valued at USD $1050
Third Place: 25% off an entire stay at Rancho Las Cascadas
Up to 12 of the top entries will be highlighted in a special eBook and placed on the Rancho Las Cascadas website.
So start reminiscing. We’re excited to hear from you!
- All entries must be submitted by the end of the day May 15, 2015.
- By submitting a story, you are giving Rancho Las Cascadas the right to reproduce all or parts of it (including submitted photos and your name) on the web, through social media, and/or in print.
- Winners will be contacted personally by June 15, 2015 and their names will be posted at www.rancholascascadas.com.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.